Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    Shoe hates Fluffing.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    And since Shoe is cool we should all do his bidding and not fluff [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    ok what exactly is fluffing?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    Fluffing is making posts with no valid worth, mostly for the purpose of running up the number of posts you have.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    so what/who determines the valid worth? I mean I understand if it was gibberish or what ever, but is it considered fluffing if people talk about something they like?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    Fluffing is what you see on this post. The reply would consist of one, two and three words. No longer then a five word sentance. Plus the poster will post over and over and over. Saying crap like "cool", "Yeah me too". Fluffing in general is trying to get your post built up.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    It can be fairly subjective, but some fluffing is obvious.
    Posts that say only things like "hahaha" or "whatever"
    we can safely say provide no valid worth in most cases.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    ok, so I am guessing that the post count is a big thing, I know I saw a post last night about 1000 posts and joked around about how I like to talk a lot and it would not take me long, but I guess in some people's eye (fluffers right) that the count is kind of like a status symbol? I do just like to talk and basically have an opinion about everything (that can be good and can be bad at times lol) but basically what you are saying is avoid crappy posting.....
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    Some people care about the numbers, some don't. Usually the young ones care about the numbers more.

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    avoid crappy posting.....


    [/ QUOTE ]
    That sums it up fairly nicely [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  10. #30
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drunk in public

    Then that is 9 more posts on your behalf compared to his 1 qoute [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] j/k

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •